Did you know…
- SKY implants were first launched in 2003? classicSKY focused on using available bone and tissue structures and encouraging the accumulation of new cells.
- We’ve been producing a zirconium implant since 2006? whiteSKY offers excellent soft tissue attachment, making it especially suitable for the aesthetic frontal area.
- 2007 marked the success of SKY fast & fixed and the launch of blueSKY which allowed implants to be placed at an angle?
- miniSKY launched in 2009 for severely atrophied jaws?
- bredent acquired HELBO® in 2009? With 15 years of success, the photodynamic treatment became a complementary addition to existing implant treatments.
- The ideal solution for narrow gaps was found in 2013? narrowSKY provides a reduced diameter.
- copaSKY is due to be launched later this year?
Click this SKY timeline image to see all the SKY milestones
bredent leads in immediate restorations
Did you know…
- bredent has more than 10 years clinically proven experience?
- 10 years ago blueSKY and fast & fixed were launched for for full-arch immediate restoration?
- In 2008 we introduced SKY® temp for temporary single-tooth restoration?
- Transverse screwing is available with SKY® fast & fixed? In fact it’s been available since 2012!
- BioHPP® SKY® elegance titanium base for single-tooth restoration launched in 2013?
- Two years later BioHPP® SKY® elegance abutments and prefabs followed?
- Last year 2nd generation SKY® fast & fixed abutments with narrow platform and tapered were introduced?
Click this SKY Implant Therapies timeline image to see why we’re leading in immediate restorations
35 years of BioHPP®
Did you know…
- bredent was the first company worldwide to introduce a framework material based on PEEK?
- Bionic high-performance polymers have been in use in human medicine for over 35 years?
- Individual hybrid abutments with BioHPP® elegance prefabs can be produced in less than 15 minutes?
- BioHPP® was released as a universal, tooth-coloured framework material for fixed, removable, implant-supported and permanent dentures in 2011?
- In 2013, bredent offered the first individual hybrid abutment without an adhesive gap as a physiological and technically mature alternative to titanium abutments?
- In 2014, BioHPP® was integrated into the CAD/CAM workflow thanks to breCAM.BioHPP and breCAM.HIPC?
- BioHPP is the most used polymer in dentistry?
Click this BioHPP timeline image to see the history behind our Bionic High Performance Polymer
With its five coordinated therapies, bredent is leading in immediate restorations. If you’re interested in a demo of our products or chatting to a systems consultant, please get in touch.