PAST COURSE: Advanced BioHPP course
A hands-on refresher course with bredent registered dental technicians including practical demonstrations, lectures and updates on the latest for2press techniques.
Professionals leading the course
This BioHPP course is an opportunity for current BioHPP users to refresh themselves on bredent’s proven techniques for achieving reliable, high function, beautiful restorations. It is a follow on from the BioHPP Implant course with Steve Taylor
Participants will be encouraged to bring their own frameworks with them to the course which bredent registered technicians will then check and adjust before pressing.
The course will include demonstrations and practicals…
- 12.30pm Arrival
- Introduction and course overview
- Framework checks adjustment
- Sprueing – the latest method for sprueing using the size 9 mould set and the theory behind size 10 model over pressing set
- Investing – understand the theory behind controlling the Brevest expansion rates
- Burnout overnight
- Group dinner at a nearby restaurant
Delegates can choose to stay overnight at a nearby hotel or travel home.
- 8.45am Tea and coffee
- Pressing – best practice to achieve a successful press
- visio.lign demonstration – including red/white aesthetics and bonding protocols
- 11am Devesting, sandblast, fitting
- Course debrief and individual discussion of frameworks and certification
- 1pm Course ends
The course cost covers materials, dinner and drinks. Accommodation is not included.
This course will take place as two half day sessions over two days.
- 26 July 2018, 12.30pm – 5pm
- 27 July 2018, 8.45am – 1pm
About the venue
Taylor Dental Technology Centre
Golden Hill Lane
If you have any questions about this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org , call 01246 559 599 or chat to your local bredent representative.