PAST COURSE: Bionics study club
Join Alan McClure, Mark Skimming and Martin Leca to learn more about bionics including BioHPP®; the most widely used high performance polymer in dentistry.
This study club is the perfect opportunity to:
- Hear why Martin Leca chooses to mill BioHPP® for his customers
- Hear how Mark Skimming uses BioHPP® as part of his SKY fast & fixed cases
- Hear how Alan McClure uses BioHPP® SKY elegance, Cerec and digital software for teeth in a day
- Gain an overview and realise the benefits of BioHPP® and bredent’s interlinking therapies
- Take the first step to prescribing BioHPP®
- An overview of Helbo and SKY fast & fixed by Mark Skimming
- An overview of BioHPP® SKY elegance, using Cerec and digital software for teeth in a day by Alan McClure
- An overview of Leca Dental lab and their support for dentists by Martin Leca
- An overview of bredent’s interlinking therapies by Maja Thompson
“We use numerous parts within the bredent system – different materials, BioHPP, crea.lign, visio.lign – it’s a great system. A great company to work with and the products are for technicians, designed by technicians.” Martin Leca, Leca Dental
“The products themselves are fantastic and we’ve got some really fantastic clinicians showing the way in terms of what we can do with the products. I’m using more and more of the system, the most common at the moment is the fast & fixed. I can provide my patients with a fantastic temporary and long term restoration and make a significant difference to them – they see real value in it. It’s very predictable for me in terms of the way they’ve set the system out and the way it all works together.” Mark Skimming, Dentistry on the Square
About the venue
Leca Dental Laboratory
5 Watt Road
Parking is available in the local area and in front of the lab.
If you have any questions about this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org , call 01246 559 599 or chat to your local bredent representative.