PAST COURSE: Dental Implant Study Club
This study club will discuss the consequences of tooth loss, the challenges patients face and the treatment options available.
Professionals leading the course
This course will discuss the treatment options for missing teeth and edentualism.
- Development of the alveolar process
- Alveolar changes after tooth loss
- The affects of removable full/partial dentures on alveolar remodelling
- Treatment options for missing teeth and edentualism with implants, those being:
– single tooth implant
– implant retained dentures
– implant fixed bridge
– SKY fast & fixed – immediately loaded full arch rehabilitation
- The referral process
Who is this study club for?
This study club is intended for dentists working as part of the Dental Care Group who have dental implant work to refer.
It is also suitable for dentists in the local area who are looking for a dentist to reliably refer work to.
6pm – Registration and canapes
6.30pm – Lecture and Q&A
7pm – Dinner
8pm – Lecture and Q&A
8.30pm – Guests depart
If you have any questions about this course, email email@example.com , call 01246 559 599 or chat to your local bredent representative.