Digital Implant Planning course
A new hands-on digital planning course starting in 2017.
Professionals leading the course
Join Jon Swarbrigg and Mark Willings for a hands-on digital planning course.
This one day digital implant planning course will cover:
Overview of digital planning
- Video of a case
- Case studies
- Benefits and advantages of digital planning
- What records are needed to digitally plan a case
- IRMER requirements
- What machine
- What software is needed
- Interactive planning
- Intraoral scanning
- Impressions and model scanning
- Creating an STL file
- Technician responsibility
- Dentist responsibility
- Superimposing STL with CT scan
- Model scanning
- 3D printed models
- Digital wax up vs analogue
- Abutment design
- 3D printed guides – design and production
- Provisional crown
- Definitive crowns
Video of case to demo
- Use of 3D guide
- How does surgical kit / burs work
- Accuracy of system
You will have a laptop and will do a walk through of a plan, including:
- Import dicom
- Superimpose SDL file
- Virtual planning
- Virtual placement
- Order a guide
Using a pre-prepared model of the case that you plan yourselves, have a prepared 3D guide and:
- Place implant using guide
- Place abutment – (prepared) to show them accuracy of guide and placement
- Place pre prepared temp crn
What happens after this course?
We hope to run a follow on, advanced course to give you the opportunity to plan your own cases alongside Jon Swarbrigg and Mark Willings.
This is a one day course taking place at Dental Excellence at Harewood in 2017.
About the venue
Dental Excellence at Harewood
72a The Square
Tel: 0113 218 1919 ext 101
Dental Excellence at Harewood is situated eight miles north of Leeds and eight miles south of Harrogate on the main Leeds/Harrogate road. It is easily accessible via the M1, A1 and has good rail links to Leeds and Harrogate and is just 10 minutes away from Leeds/ Bradford International Airport.
If you have any questions about this course, email email@example.com , call 01246 559 599 or chat to your local bredent representative.