European Prosthetic Roadshow
The European Prosthetic Roadshow will come to London on 29 May 2019.
Professionals leading the course
Join us on our tour of Europe with a young, international team of renowned dental speakers – including Richard Elliott, managing director of Queensway Dental Lab.
The new bredent European Prosthetic Roadshow will stop off in London in May.
The lectures will focus on the wide variety of implant prosthetic possibilities available to you through bredent’s implant prosthetic restorative options. Regardless of whether you’re in Japan, England, Spain, Romania, Greece, Mexico, Serbia, Italy, Germany or India, our creative, experienced and modern speakers have one thing in common: a skillful combination of physiological framework and veneering materials, clear treatment planning for predictable results and appropriate use of modern digital techniques. Paired with a wealth of dental experience and each technicians’ personal touch, this tour is opportunity to learn from a range of international patient cases, each solved using innovative, tested techniques.
Modern and practical. By technicians for technicians. Open and honest. Efficient and creative. Cost-efficient and aesthetic.
3pm Arrival drinks and canapes
4pm Lectures begin
- “Art, technology and aesthetics… a symbiotic perspective”by Mohit Suryavanshi from India
- “Why I choose bredent and BioHPP” by Richard Elliott from the UK
- “Light as a feather. BioHPP, the high-performance physiological polymer in implant prosthetics” by Arturo Olivares from Mexico
- “Modern techniques for implant-supported hybrid prostheses in the dental lab – has the future already begun?” by Sasa Bulic from Serbia
6.30pm Lectures begin
- “Optimal use of the visio.lign veneering system – approaches in implant prosthetics” by Masaiichi Tsuchiya from Japan
- “High-quality telescope technology with high-performance physiological polymers” by Nikos Mouzis from Greece
- “Polymeric materials in implantology – biocompatibility, aesthetics and function” by Danesh Vazifdar from India
- “Simple or complex – different solutions, same philosophy” by Vasile Bacila from Romania
8.30pm Lectures end
Hot food will be served and as always, the steins will be filled!
Where else will the European tour visit?
- 15 May 2019: Heidelberg, Germany
- 17 May 2019: Zagreb, Croatia
- 18 May 2019: Belgrade, Serbia
- 22 May 2019: Istanbul, Turkey
- 24 May 2019: Madrid, Spain
- 27 May 2019: Toulouse, France
- 29 May 2019: London
The European roadshow will to move to St Petersburg, Russia for bredent group days.
About the venue
WHERE TO STAY
If you have any questions about this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org , call 01246 559 599 or chat to your local bredent representative.