PAST COURSE: Masterclass: Customised Guide System (C.G.S) composite technique in Derbyshire
Join Andrea Foschi at the bredent UK head offices to explore the beauty of dental composites.
Professionals leading the course
Andrea Foschi came to Derbyshire on Thursday 6 July to share his knowledge, expertise and passion for dental composites. He is renowned internationally for the high-end aesthetic results achieved through his CGS technique.
This course also ran in London on 7 July, click here for details.
Aims of the Masterclass:
- Gain an overview of the CGS technique by Andrea Foschi
- Appreciate the benefits of crea.lign composite as a stand-alone material and to customise stock teeth through in-depth demonstrations
- Understand the application of the CGS technique on single and multiple restorations
- To increase your knowledge, understanding and skills in the field of modern day composites.
This is a one day course.
- 8.30am: Arrival and welcome
- 9am: Overview of the CGS technique by Andrea Foschi
- 10.30am: Coffee break
- 10.45am: Practical demonstration of the CGS technique by Andrea Foschi on a single and full arch restoration
- 12.45pm: Lunch break
- 1.45pm: Continuation of the practical demonstration
- 5pm: Close
There will be an opportunity to take a tour of the technical stock room at the new bredent UK Ltd head offices.
Lunch and refreshments included.
About the venue
This course takes place at bredent UK Ltd head office in Derbyshire.
bredent UK Ltd
Tapton Park Innovation Centre
This course will also run in London on Friday 7 July, find out more about the CGS protocol technique course in London.
If you have any questions about this course, email email@example.com , call 01246 559 599 or chat to your local bredent representative.