Full day of live surgery
This course is the perfect opportunity to watch live surgery according to the SKY fast & fixed concept at Dental Excellence Harewood.
The live surgery day will be the opportunity for dental teams to watch a full arch immediate load from start to finish. A live feed will be set up so the surgery can be watched in the dedicated seminar room with two way audio communication. You will also be welcome to step inside both the surgery and lab in small numbers at a time.
Can’t make this date? This course will also run on 27 September 2019.
You will learn about:
- Treatment planning including SKYplanX, patient consultations, surgical procedures and the fast&fixed concept
- The fast&fixed concept – the business opportunity
- The immediate concepts and the business case
- Treatment planning and aesthetic considerations for immediately restored single implants, patient consultations, surgical procedure, digital impressions and CAD/CAM immediate restoration options
- CAD/CAM restoration on a single healed implant viewable in the lecture theatre
- Immediate single restoration using guided surgery viewable in the lecture theatre. Including single implant placement using a surgical stent with removable sleeves, SKY elegance abutment placement and fitting of a remanufactured temporary CAD/CAD restoration
About the venue
Dental Excellent at Harewood
72a The Square
The practice is located within the unique surroundings of one of the finest 18th Century Georgian Mansions in the world, situated in the grounds of the magnificent Harewood House in Yorkshire. The practice is a multidisciplinary referral centre providing routine dental care to complex dental treatments across a wide range of areas. Dental Excellence Harewood is dedicated to offering patients life changing dentistry; they pride themselves on delivering a first-class patient service with a personalised, friendly approach. The whole team strive to deliver a truly outstanding experience to all patients. They very much take a team approach to everything they do and by having over 200 years’ experience under one roof can treat even the most difficult of cases.
If you have any questions about this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org , call 01246 559 599 or chat to your local bredent representative.