Immediate Restorations Course
Observe live surgery by implant experts and the creation of a provisional bridge by a leading CDT.
This course is now fully booked. The course will run again on 23 and 24 September.
This two day course takes place at the beautiful Dental Excellence at Harewood and is perfect for implant placing dentists and dental technicians working as a team.
Ultimate success of the SKY fast & fixed treatment is the combination of clinical and technical cooperation with planning as a precursor and bridge construction as the ultimate part, most valuable to the patient.
The benefits for dentists:
This course is the perfect opportunity to watch live surgery according to the SKY fast & fixed concept and put your questions to Dr. Mark Willings and Jon Swarbrigg.
- Treatment planning including SKYplanX, patient consultations, surgical procedures and the fast&fixed concept
- The fast&fixed concept – the business opportunity
- The immediate concepts and the business case
- Treatment planning and aesthetic considerations for immediately restored single implants, patient consultations, surgical procedure, digital impressions and CAD/CAM immediate restoration options
- CAD/CAM restoration on a single healed implant viewable in the lecture theatre
- Immediate single restoration using guided surgery viewable in the lecture theatre. Including single implant placement using a surgical stent with removable sleeves, SKY elegance abutment placement and fitting of a remanufactured temporary CAD/CAD restoration
The benefits for dental technicians:
This course is the perfect opportunity to work alongside and put your questions to John Wibberley CDT.
Watch and get involved in:
- Casting the models for the live patient
- The temporisation process – cutting down prosthetic copings to the required height over the new model, cutting holes through the lower denture to fit over the copings, curing the denture on to the copings, trimming the denture to make the bridge screw retained
- Completing the temporary framework and the procedural steps for the final restoration day, the transfer steps, BioHPP and visio.lign
- Temporary bridges and models to be taken away by the technicians
The SKY fast & fixed workshop focuses on streamlined methods of removable bridge construction emphasizing the key stages and main technical features of the SKY fast&fixed restorative concept. Technicians will be able to experience the benefits of visio.lign, an innovative acrylic veneering systems, that delivers at all stages from planning through to the final restoration. The results are predictable, replicable and provide ultimate patient satisfaction every time.
Technicians will create temporary bridges and will be able to take their models away with them.
Note: It is possible to attend day one only for £695+VAT or day two only for £495+VAT.
Can’t make this date? This course will also run on 23 and 24 September 2016
Thursday 12 May:
Delegates are invited to stay at Hotel Du Vin on Thursday evening for an early start on Friday.
Friday 13 May. Day 1: Full day course including:
- Watching and casting models for a full arch immediate fast&fixed restoration
- 3D planning workshop
- HELBO, periodontal therapy demonstration
- Transfer back to hotel du Vin for a champagne reception, private dining and a 4* overnight accommodation.
Saturday 14 May. Day 2: Full day course demonstrating single immediate restorations on two patients utilising:
- SKY elegance and CAD/CAM abutments
- Planning software and guided surgery
The price includes two nights’ accommodation, breakfast, private dining on Saturday at 4* Hotel du Vin and two days of training.
About the venue
72a The Square
Tel: 0113 218 1919 ext 101
Hotel du Vin
HG1 1 LB
Tel: 0844 736 4257
Parking spaces available on a first come first serve basis on the day.
If you have any questions about this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org , call 01246 559 599 or chat to your local bredent representative.