Full day of live surgery
This course is the perfect opportunity to watch live surgery according to the SKY fast & fixed concept at Dental Excellence Harewood.
The live surgery day will be the opportunity for dental teams to watch a full arch immediate load from start to finish. A live feed will be set up so the surgery can be watched in the dedicated seminar room with two way audio communication. You will also be welcome to step inside both the surgery and lab in small numbers at a time.
Can’t make this date? This course will also run on 29 November 2019.
You will learn about:
- Treatment planning including SKYplanX, patient consultations, surgical procedures and the fast&fixed concept
- The fast&fixed concept – the business opportunity
- The immediate concepts and the business case
- Treatment planning and aesthetic considerations for immediately restored single implants, patient consultations, surgical procedure, digital impressions and CAD/CAM immediate restoration options
- CAD/CAM restoration on a single healed implant viewable in the lecture theatre
- Immediate single restoration using guided surgery viewable in the lecture theatre. Including single implant placement using a surgical stent with removable sleeves, SKY elegance abutment placement and fitting of a remanufactured temporary CAD/CAD restoration
8.30am: Registration – Breakfast & Refreshments
9am: Welcome introduction by Jon Swarbrigg
- Mark Willings – overview of the day and background to the case
9.30am: Surgery to start – Live surgical demo to our dedicated seminar room with pictures and audio communication from the surgery (audio communication is two-way so questions can be asked of the surgeon).
- Full arch immediate loading
- Implant placement
- Abutment Connection
- Take impressions and Bite Registration
**Surgery will usually take to around 12:00pm
12 midday: Lunch
12.30pm: Perio Surgery by Dr Imran Sharif – treatment of peri implantitis with CT / Fibroguide graft
13.30pm: Lecture by Imran Sharif – Surgical perio treatments
14.30pm: Live clinical demonstration – bridge fit from morning surgical
15.30pm: Lecture by Dr Mark Willings- Immediateloading
- What is possible?
- Who is suitable for the treatment?
- Treatment planning and case discussion
16.30pm: Debrief /Questions / Reflection/Feedback/Close
17.00pm: Close and Prosecco reception
About the venue
Dental Excellent at Harewood
72a The Square
The practice is located within the unique surroundings of one of the finest 18th Century Georgian Mansions in the world, situated in the grounds of the magnificent Harewood House in Yorkshire. The practice is a multidisciplinary referral centre providing routine dental care to complex dental treatments across a wide range of areas. Dental Excellence Harewood is dedicated to offering patients life changing dentistry; they pride themselves on delivering a first-class patient service with a personalised, friendly approach. The whole team strive to deliver a truly outstanding experience to all patients. They very much take a team approach to everything they do and by having over 200 years’ experience under one roof can treat even the most difficult of cases.
If you have any questions about this course, email email@example.com , call 01246 559 599 or chat to your local bredent representative.