A new implant is to be added to the SKY implant range, bringing the number of SKY implants available to 7 by 2018.
copaSKY is a new short implant at just 5.2mm in length and is available in three diameters. The new copaSKY implant is being trialled throughout 2017 with a view to be launched to the UK market in 2018.
The facts about copaSKY…
- copaSKY is 5.2mm in length and will be available in the following diameters; 4.0, 5.0 and 6.0mm.
- copaSKY has an Osseo Connect Surface (OCS), as do all the other titanium SKY implants.
- copaSKY has a conical parallel connection, 23 degree cone and oral rotation protection.
- copaSKY can be placed at bone level (iso-crestally) or sub-crestally to 1mm with backtaper for bone attachment.
- copaSKY offers a reduced prosthetic portfolio with plans for copaSKY elegance, copaSKY exso and copaSKY uni.fit for cerec L abutments.
- Initially, copaSKY will have an open tray impression, closed tray with copaSKY exso, implant analogue above and gingiva former 4mm.
Would you like to be alerted when copaSKY is available in the UK?