BioHPP® can be either pressed or milled to suit your work flow.
bredent has offered pressed PEEK materials for over 10 years and is a market leader in pressed polymer research and development.
The for2press enables you to press…
- implant frameworks
- individual abutments
- denture frameworks
- telescopic crowns and frameworks
- attachment cases.
The pressing technique is simple, with a range of accessories designed by bredent specifically for the BioHPP® pressing technique.
Why press BioHPP®?
- Press to special implant ti basis, no cement gap!
- Enhance retention, using retention beads/crystals.
- It’s cost-effective, you’ll see considerable savings compared to the cost of outsourcing milled frameworks.
- Increase the scope of services you can offer to your clients with the large application range.
BioHPP® is available as a milling blank to fit the majority of dental milling machines.
BioHPP® can be dry milled using bre.cam cutter tools. The patented relief cut prevents over heating and achieves a sharp, clean milled finish.
Unlike other high performance polymer materials, BioHPP® blanks are not heated and pressed but extruded. Using this advanced industrial technique the material properties of BioHPP are maintained in BioHPP® milling blanks.