The design of SKY implants and the corresponding surgical protocol ensure high primary stability in all bone qualities, forming a reliable basis for immediate restoration, as well as a multitude of other clinical indications.
- SKY implants are designed for maximum primary stability.
- The SKY implant system is an extremely versatile implant system, focusing on prosthetic solutions and the end result created for the patient.
- Our moto is to ‘start with the end in mind’ – to be able to facilitate this approach it is important to ensure the range of prosthetic solutions enable a workable solution regardless of the patients’ presenting situation, supported by a state of the art implant system.
Benefits of SKY implants
- Three-dimensional blasted and etched surface structure ensures rapid osseo-integration with no loss of stability
- Two types of coronal neck design allows for optimal soft tissue attachment, which is enhanced by the etched surface and the horizontal micro-grooves of the refined surface.
- The extremely high level of primary stability only decreases very slightly after insertion and the osseo connect® surface leads to rapid osseous integration and to a high degree of stability
Read more about the SKY implant system
Immediate restorations – why wait?
The SKY implant system is ideal for immediate restoration treatment using SKY fast & fixed. With interlinking coordinated therapies treatment, success is easily and repeatedly achieved in immediate restorations.
- HELBO® – disinfection, especially prior to implant placement
- SKY implant system – outstanding primary stability with site preparation according to bone quality
- BioHPP® – permanent framework material with properties allowing for the long term success of the restoration by compensating for the forces applied in the mouth
- visio.lign® – it is all about the final, fully customisable, aesthetics created by the true to life composites