The design of SKY implants and the corresponding surgical protocol ensure high primary stability in all bone qualities, forming a reliable basis for immediate restoration, as well as a multitude of other clinical indications.
SKY implants are designed for maximum primary stability. The SKY implant system is an extremely versatile implant system, focusing on prosthetic solutions and the end result created for the patient.
Our moto is to ‘start with the end in mind’.
To be able to facilitate this approach it is important to ensure the range of prosthetic solutions enable a workable solution regardless of the patients’ presenting situation, supported by a state of the art implant system.
Benefits of SKY implants
- Three-dimensional blasted and etched surface structure ensures rapid osseo-integration with no loss of stability
- Two types of coronal neck design allows for optimal soft tissue attachment, which is enhanced by the etched surface and the horizontal micro-grooves of the refined surface.
- The extremely high level of primary stability only decreases very slightly after insertion and the osseo connect® surface leads to rapid osseous integration and to a high degree of stability
Immediate restorations – why wait?
The SKY implant system is ideal for immediate restoration treatment using SKY fast & fixed. With interlinking coordinated therapies treatment, success is easily and repeatedly achieved in immediate restorations.
- HELBO® – disinfection, especially prior to implant placement
- SKY implant system – outstanding primary stability with site preparation according to bone quality
- BioHPP® – permanent framework material with properties allowing for the long term success of the restoration by compensating for the forces applied in the mouth
- visio.lign® – it is all about the final, fully customisable, aesthetics created by the true to life composites