The SKY implant system provides a solution for all clinical indications.
Features of the SKY implant system:
- A range of prosthetic solutions based on a single connection makes the SKY system versatile yet simple. We keep the number of components to a minimum.
- Option to have a transversal screw connection for the aesthetic zone
- All the abutments suitable for the narrow platform can also be used on the regular platform, creating a larger platform switch.
- All SKY implants feature the osseo connect surface (ocs)
- All SKY implants are made out of Titanium type IV coldworked. The sandblasted and etched surface reflects state of the art technology and ensures long-term success of the modern implant systems.
- All SKY implants have an indexed connection and a defined vertical height to enable easy establishment of the passive fit, even for large constructions.
What our customers say about the SKY implant system...
“It’s straight forward and the implants are designed to work in practically all bone conditions. The cataloguing system is very simple and there’s very little room for confusion in communicating with nurses, I like that. I like the fact that the platforms are pretty much consistent across the range which means we have to buy fewer components.” Dougie Lee, The Douglas Lee Dental Practice, Accrington
“The products themselves are fantastic and we’ve got some fantastic clinicians showing the way in terms of what we can do with the products.” Mark Skimming, Dentistry On the Square, Glasgow