All components have an identical TORX connection.
- One lab analogue, for all implant sizes.
- Open and closed impression copings. These are available as standard or esthetic. Esthetic range is platform switched i.e. abutment fitting surface is narrower than the platform of the implant.
- Gingiva formers (healing abutments) are available as standard or esthetic. Standard gingiva formers are available in 2, 4 and 6mm heights. Esthetic gingiva formers are available as small, medium and large and in heights of 2mm, 3mm and 4mm.
- Temporary abutments are made out of polyoximethylene (POM) and are available as small, medium and large.
- Titanium abutments are available as standard and esthetic. Standard abutments are available in straight, 15o and 25o angle, also available with rotated TORX (turned by 30o). Esthetic abutments are available as small and medium, as a straight and 15o, also available with rotated TORX. They are also available as straight large.
- Individual custom abutments available as a cast on abutment or as a CAD/CAM titanium base for use with open CAD/CAM systems or with CEREC.
- Elegance abutments bodies are made of BioHPP®, pressed over a titanium base. They are available as small and medium, as a straight and 15o. Also available as large. There is also a press on Ti base, for SKY as well as a number of other implant systems. Download the BioHPP® elegance abutments brochure
- Zirconia abutments are esthetic zirconia body to be assembled on a Ti base. They are available as straight and 15o , also available with rotated TORX.