crea.lign - truly natural and durable
crea.lign is the light-curing composite featuring impressive natural opalescence and unparalleled light transmission for natural beauty.
crea.lign veneering composites are suitable for permanent veneering of metal, ceramic and polymer substructures.
- Available as a flowable and a paste
- Classic range of shades (A-D and bleach) and additional Enamal/Incisal and GUM materials and a transparent flowable
- Approved for oral use – for intraoral application
- Contains only nano particles and no ground glass filler
- Consists of 50% opalescent ceramic filler and a high strength
- Exceptional material properties adapt elasticity and hardness of crea.lign to the various substructure materials
combo.lign luting composite
Light- and dual-curing luting composite for reliable shade reproduction and perfect bonding of novo.lign veneer and all framework materials.
- Available in the classic A–D shades and BL3 bleached shade.
Light- and dual-curing opaque material to ensure perfect curing.
- Available in three tooth and one gingiva colour to ensure colour stability in all A–D shades in combination with combo.lign
- Compatible with all metal primers