crea.lign - truly natural and durable
crea.lign is the light-curing composite featuring impressive natural opalescence and unparalleled light transmission for natural beauty.
crea.lign veneering composites are suitable for permanent veneering of metal, ceramic and polymer substructures. Stock up throughout December, with buy three get a fourth free on crea.lign composites and combo.lign luting composites – order here.
- Available as a flowable and a paste
- Classic range of shades (A-D and bleach) and additional Enamal/Incisal and GUM materials and a transparent flowable
- Approved for oral use – for intraoral application
- Contains only nano particles and no ground glass filler
- Consists of 50% opalescent ceramic filler and a high strength
- Exceptional material properties adapt elasticity and hardness of crea.lign to the various substructure materials
combo.lign luting composite
Light- and dual-curing luting composite for reliable shade reproduction and perfect bonding of novo.lign veneer and all framework materials. Stock up throughout December, with buy three get a fourth free on crea.lign composites and combo.lign luting composites – order here.
- Available in the classic A–D shades and BL3 bleached shade.
Light- and dual-curing opaque material to ensure perfect curing.
- Available in three tooth and one gingiva colour to ensure colour stability in all A–D shades in combination with combo.lign
- Compatible with all metal primers