The layered denture teeth feature the same shades, designs and materials as the novo.lign veneers. Optimised for uniform aesthetic combined restorations. Each design is based on natural tooth rows – select from the variety nature offers.
- Natural effect of depth thanks to morphological layer structure
- Suitable for at least three functional concepts (1:1, 1:2, lingualized)
- Ideal for implant prosthetics thanks to the modulus of elasticity and the durability
What are the advantages of using neo.lign teeth?
- Natural aesthetics, following nature’s example
- Anterior and posterior teeth are constructed in thin layers from high-impact PMMA composite (polymethyl methacrylate)
- Available in all classic A–D shades A1–D4 and BL3 bleached shade
- neo.lign posterior teeth enable the implementation of all occlusion concepts due to the multi-functional chewing surface of the G and L designs
- With the neo.lign L designs, the visio.lign system provides a “lingualised occlusal design” specially for manufacturing full dentures
See the full product range of neo.lign teeth on the visio.lign website here