novo.lign - the physiological veneers with a natural effect of depth thanks to a morphological layer structure. Each design is based on natural tooth rows. Ideal for implant prosthetics thanks to the modulus of elasticity and the durability.
- natural designs and effect of depth – can be perfectly combined with neo.lign teeth
- extended necks, can be thermoformed and individualised with crea.lign
- proven system – more than 10 million veneers inserted
What are the advantages of using novo.lign?
- Anterior and posterior teeth are constructed in thin layers from high-impact PMMA composite (PMMA = polymethyl methacrylate)
- Available in all classic A–D shades A1–D4 and BL3 bleached shade
- novo.lign posterior teeth enable the implementation of all occlusion concepts due to the multi-functional chewing surface of the G, W and L designs
- Extra wide W designs are more suited to veneering bulky crowns and bridge frameworks than the slimline G designs
- L designs with “lingualised occlusal design” for manufacturing implant-supported full dentures
See the full product range of novo.lign veneers on the visio.lign website here