breCAM.BioHPP® can be milled or pressed.
BioHPP® is a partially crystalline poly ether ether ketone (PEEK) that is strengthened using ceramic. The ceramic fillers improve the strength, abrasion properties and allow it be veneered.
As a result, BioHPP is the only material to achieve the perfect balance between:
- Elasticity and rigidity
- Weight and fracture strength
- Physiology and resistance to plaque
Get £50 off each BioHPP disc on your initial purchase* here
Image: Lab. Od. Antonio Lazetera, Savona, Italy
Advantages of milling BioHPP
- Long-term use – for a permanent dental prosthesis.
- The perfect solution for those with allergies – metal, oxide- and monomer-free, no allergic reactions or discolourations of the gingiva known to date.
- Light/similar to bone for optimal biocompatibility and integration in the jaw.
- No oxidation or metal taste.
- Shock absorbing.
- No difference in perception with regard to warm/cold meals.
- Low abrasion properties – BioHPP as a monolithic dental prosthesis protects the remaining residual teeth due to its low abrasive potential.
- Universal material – the broadest range of indications can be covered with this material: monolithic, can be veneered, fixed, removable, fricative, as prostheses – brace bases.
BioHPP milling blanks/discs
- BioHPP milling discs/blanks are available in dentine and white shades.
- BioHPP milling discs/blanks are available as standard Ø 98,5 mm diameter with 10 mm fold and thickness 12mm, 16mm, 20mm or 24mm
- BioHPP milling discs/blanks are compatible with Zirkonzahn milling machines with diameter Ø 95 mm and thickness 20mm
- BioHPP milling discs/blanks are compatible with Amann Girrbach milling machines with diameter of Ø 84.5 mm and thickness 20mm