Improving Denture Outcomes
This course is designed to showcase impression techniques for CDTs.
Professionals leading the course
The aims of the course are to:
- Summarise the benefits of implants for the partially denture patient
- Summarise the benefits of implants for the fully edentulous patient
- Provide a scientifically based argument for dental implant treatment
- Discuss the latest developments in dental implants
- Demonstrate simple and effective methods to improve prosthesis function for patients
- Equip you with the knowledge of when an implant is likely to be possible
Following the course, dinner will be served at Zenxi restaurant next door. The course cost includes a three course meal and drink.
6.30pm Lecture to begin
8.30pm Dinner at Zenxi restaurant next door to the practice
About the venue
Blue Sky Dental
64 Baddow Road
Followed by dinner at Zenxi
68 Baddow Road
If you have any questions about this course, email email@example.com , call 01246 559 599 or chat to your local bredent representative.