This November bredent introduce the NEW SKY Pro Guide Kit for guided implantology: highly precise with just one sleeve!
The SKY Pro Guide system is a shaft-guided system with a fixed shaft on the drill and is securely guided through a nut sleeve in the drilling template. This acheives precise and predictable results due to a fixed stop on the upper edge of the sleeve and the long shaft, which serves as a stable guide.
Features of the NEW SKY Pro Guide
- Safe and easy application step by step
- Same drilling sequence as with classic SKY implantology
- The drill is safely guided by the long shaft and firm stop on the upper edge of the sleeve. Tilting and the risk of preparing the implant bed too deep are avoided.
- The practitioner gets more security, the shaft guidance is highly precise and guarantees predictable results
- Easy handling
- Feeling secure guidance
- Only one sleeve for all holes, no more sleeve changes necessary
- High precision
- Firm fit of the drilling template thanks to newly designed fixed pins
- Clarity of the SKY Pro Guide
- Safe implant placement by mounter
- Instruments for ratchet or contra-angle handpiece available
For more information contact your local bredent representative, you can find their contact details here.