The thermopress 400 is an injection moulding device for processing thermoplastic resins with a melting temperature up to 400 degrees C
Benefits and features of the thermopress
The melting process is specially adapted to the demands of plastic thanks to high-performance heating elements. In this way the best possible material properties are achieved.
- No additional equipment such as CO2 bottles or a compressed air supply are required, saving on additional costs and time.
- Consistent quality due to avoidance of a drop in pressure.
- High operational comfort when handling the device.
- Time-saving function thanks to simultaneous operation of both heating chambers.
- The injection process can only be performed with the lid closed, providing additional safety.
- Convenient removal of the flask thanks to automatic cartridge ejection if the bracket it unlocked.
- Up to 30 melting programmes can be used
thermopress 400 with accessories set
- thermopress 400 unit with 2 allen keys, cleaning brush and tool
- press out device & punch
- cartridge pliers
- flask hook with hex
- 2 x flask N small
- thermopaste 400 (50g)
- expando-rock-set (5kg expansion plaster, 500ml expandosol)
Please note: we only deliver to the UK. If you are outside of the UK contact the bredent group