The coronally structured blueSKY titanium implant is perfectly suited to being positioned flush with the bone.
The blueSKY implant…
- has a regular platform
- has a TORX connection
- is available as 4.0 width and 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm and 16mm lengths
- is available as 4.5 width and 8mm, 10mm, 12mm and 14mm lengths
- is available as 5.5 width and 8mm, 10mm and 12mm lengths
- has macro-grooves which ensure a high level of bone preservation
- is ideally suited for flush placement with the bone and the use in the augmented ridge; the implant provides perfect preconditions to maintain a high level of bone height after placement.
- works very well with augmentation
The primary stability of the inserted implant is increased considerably due to the innovative thread.
The SKY implant system is designed so that the number of prefabricated components is kept to a minimum.