Seven implant lines, 1 surgical tray
Features of the new SKY surgical tray…
- Few instruments – simple and cost-effective
- Contains all the restorative tools so there is no need for any additional trays
- One surgical/restorative kit simplifies workflows in the practice and enhances process reliability – treatment costs and times are reduced considerably as it is possible to switch from one implant to another intraoperatively
- Only 18cm x 13cm (a lot smaller than the previous SKY surgical tray which measured 29cm x 18cm)
- The silicone holders of the instruments are moulded into the tray insert for cleaning
- The tray is validated for machine cleaning in a thermal disinfector
- The tray insert is used as a holder for the instruments and drills during machine cleaning. Only the ratchet and the drill stops must be washed separately in a small parts basket.
Purchase the new tray…
Whether you’re a new or existing customer we have the correct tray for you.
- SKYOT000 for existing customers – an empty tray to move your current drills into. Order yours here
- SKYOT10B for new customers – a tray with all the drills you need to start placing blueSKY, classicSKY and narrowSKY implants. Order yours here or see our bulk SKY implant deals with free surgical trays here
You may also need the components for other parts of the SKY range. So the kits below enable you to simply add what you need…
- copaSKY upgrade kit – add the additional drills and instruments for use with copaSKY implants. Order yours here
- whiteSKY upgrade kit – add the two implant insertion instruments for use with whiteSKY implants. Order yours here
- miniSKY upgrade kit – add the two implant insertion instruments and the twist drill 1.3 for use with miniSKY implants. Order yours here
Additional restorative trays are also available for non-surgical interventions.