PAST COURSE: BioHPP Implant Course
A hands-on, full day course with Steve Taylor including practical demonstrations, lectures and partial veneering of a full arch implant bridge.
Professionals leading the course
This BioHPP course is an opportunity for you to:
- restore a full arch implant framework alongside leading CDT, Steve Taylor
- learn bredent’s proven techniques for achieving reliable, high function, beautiful restorations
- use the crea.lign gum composites – both the flowables and pastes.
Come and be our guest, experience it first hand and improve your understanding of what implants can achieve…
Bettered only by nature…
BioHPP and visio.lign provide the ultimate bio-compatible solution for the patient. Strong, repairable and shock absorbent – visio.lign combined with BioHPP possess fundamental qualities for implant restorations, without compromising a highly aesthetic appearance. Read more about the benefits of BioHPP®
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for dental technicians and clinical dental technicians interested in starting to use BioHPP.
- 8am Arrival at Taylor Dental Technology Centre and welcome
- 8:30 – 10:30am Start BioHPP framework preparation and tooth set-up transfer
- 10:30 – 11am Coffee break and introduction to BioHPP and Visio.lign
- 11 – 12:45pm Demonstration of BioHPP pressing and Novo.lign veneer set-up
- 12:45 – 1:30pm Lunch
- 1:30 – 2:30pm Continuation of framework processing and use of crea.lign
- 2:30 – 5pm Completion of the framework using red-white aesthetics
- 5pm – 5.30pm Steve Taylor’s presentation of real cases utilising BioHPP and Visio.lign
- 5:30 – 6pm Completion of the framework using red-white aesthetics – ready for final luting
- 6pm Close
“Steve was clear, very approachable and I thought a superb teacher. CBC did a brilliant job in facilitating the course for the delegates. All round I thought it was a well organised day and many thanks to Shane for supporting the delegates and Steve, and Bredent for putting it all together.” Dental Design
“Filter coffee instead of granulated……I’m truly scraping the barrel to find anything you could improve on!” Matthew Hammond, Hammond Dental Laboratory
About the venue
Taylor Dental Technology Centre
Golden Hill Lane
*COURSE COST DETAILS
The course cost is £495+VAT. Course costs are credited back to your account with the purchase of the following bredent systems…
- for2press kit with accessories – everything you need to begin pressing BioHPP
- crea.lign freestyle kit (CLIGNSETFK) – the complete solution with 115 pieces in an aluminium case
If you have any questions about this course, email email@example.com , call 01246 559 599 or chat to your local bredent representative.