Bredent group day
Hear from leading dental implant experts from across the globe and relax in the beautiful surroundings of Coombe Abbey.
Professionals leading the course
The bredent group days have become a tradition for bredent with a series of exclusive group days taking place globally throughout 2016. The UK will be hosting an exclusive two-day event in October in the beautiful grounds of Coombe Abbey Hotel on 7 and 8 October 2016.
The main congress will run over two days and feature speakers from across the globe discussing current implant topics including:
- Immediate restoration
- Single tooth and full arch
- Physiological prosthetics
- Digital workflow
The two day event includes lunch, a three course evening meal, evening entertainment, overnight accommodation, breakfast the following morning and all presentations in the main conference.
There will also be four additional workshops taking place:
- Low Level Laser Therapy and Antibacterial Photodynamic Therapy – a closer look at Helbo, with Ilay Maden
- Ten Years Clinical Experience of High Performance Polymers – a closer look at BioHPP, with Mario Parra
- The Beauty of Dental Composites – focusing on crea.lign, with Andrea Foschi
- Marketing Your Practice – with Michael Weiss
Day 1: Friday 7 October
- 11am: Registration and lunch on arrival
- Midday: Main congress begins
- 12.10pm: Utilising lasers and antibacterial Photodynamic Therapy for full arch immediate restoration cases with Dr. Mark Skimming
- 12.35pm: Is the implant restoration digital workflow complete? with Amr Hosny Elkhadem
- 1pm: Custom BioHPP abutments as part of the digital workflow with Dr. Jon Swarbrigg
- 1.25pm: Immediate final restorations based on a digital workflow. Clinical and Scientific approach with Prof. Dr. José Eduardo Maté Sánchez de Val
- 1.50pm: Immediate SKY implant single restorations utilising BioHPP with Mr Philip Hayter
- 2.15pm: Developing a referral network with Dr. Sanjay Chopra
- 3pm: SKY Fast & Fixed application, training and mentoring with Dr. Mark Willings
- 3.25pm: Pre-prosthetic planning in full arch restorations – technical perspective with John Wibberley CDT
- 3.50pm: All-On-SKY with Björn Roland MDT
- 4.15pm: IFZI training with Dr. Lang
- 4.40pm: Overview: 10 years clinical experience of high performance polymers – an evolution with Mario Parra
5pm: Close of main congress
7pm: Reception drinks, three-course meal, evening entertainment and overnight stay included.
Day 2: Saturday 8 October
- Breakfast in the conservatory
- 9am: Main congress begins
- 9.10am: Beauty of dental composites – focusing on crea.lign with Andrea Foschi Odt
- 9.35am: Full arch restorations utilising High Performance Polymer (BioHPP) with Dr. Neil Cooper and Steve Taylor CDT
- 10.10am: Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) and Antibacterial Photodynamic Therapy (aPDT) with Ilay Maden
- 10.50am: SKY is the Limit – Versatile Treatment Options with Burzin Khan BDS, MSc MDS- Prothodontist
- 11.40am: Overview of marketing your practice – Practitioner’s view with Dr. Michael Weiss
- 12.30pm: Closing speeches and main congress closes.
If you have any questions about this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org , call 01246 559 599 or chat to your local bredent representative.