PAST COURSE: Masterclass: Customised Guide System (C.G.S) composite technique in London
Join Andrea Foschi in London to explore the beauty of dental composites.
Professionals leading the course
Andrea Foschi is coming to London on Friday 7 July to share his knowledge, expertise and passion for dental composites. He is renowned internationally for the high-end aesthetic results achieved through his CGS technique.
This course will also run at bredent UK’s head office in Derbyshire, click here for details.
Aims of the Masterclass:
- Gain an overview of the CGS technique by Andrea Foschi
- Appreciate the benefits of crea.lign composite as a stand-alone material and to customise stock teeth through in-depth demonstrations
- Understand the application of the CGS technique on single and multiple restorations
- To increase your knowledge, understanding and skills in the field of modern day composites.
- 8.30am: Arrival and welcome
- 9am: Overview of the CGS technique by Andrea Foschi
- 10.30am: Coffee break
- 10.45am: Practical demonstration of the CGS technique by Andrea Foschi on a single and full arch restoration
- 12.45pm: Lunch break
- 1.45pm: Continuation of the practical demonstration
- 5pm: Close
Lunch and refreshments included.
About the venue
The Kings Fund
11-13 Cavendish Square
This course will also run at bredent UK’s head office in Derbyshire on Thursday 6 July, find out more about the CGS protocol technique course in Derbyshire.
If you have any questions about this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org , call 01246 559 599 or chat to your local bredent representative.